The Life Center’s Marriage Ministry Kick Off
Date(s): Saturday, June 23rd, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Colony South Hotel (Governor’s Room)
7401 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735
The Life Center is committed to encouraging and supporting healthy marriages and healthy families. By creating an environment where engaged, newlywed and seasoned married couples can connect, grow, learn and encourage one another is an essential element of The Life Center’s approach.
Come receive insight from couples who have been married for more than 20+ years. Gain perspective from couples that have blended families and other dynamics that are common in today’s society. If you are looking for something that is fresh, fun, honest and Christ-centered, please join us at The Life Center’s Marriage Ministry kick off!
- Understanding The Elements Of A Healthy Marriage
- Becoming A Power Couple – Building A Spiritual Foundation
- Love Languages
- Blended Family Dynamics
- Strong Money Marriages God’s Way
- Forgiveness – A Matter Of The Heart
- Parenting On The Same Team
- The Newlywed Game – Becoming One
- The Rehab Project – How To Restore A Broken Marriage
- And much much more…
Hosted by William and Kelly Rucker
Ephesians 5:31-32 (NLT)
31 As the Scriptures say, “A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.”32 This is a great mystery, but it is an illustration of the way Christ and the church are one.