Maximum Impact — Reaching Black Girls — A Life Prep Bootcamp
Date(s): Saturday, May 19th, 2018 - Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Life Center – Bowie
13604 Old Annapolis Road
Bowie, MD 20720
Price: FREE - Registration Required
Maximum Impact is a three-week personal development program that has been created as a part of Jay Cameron’s Life Prep Academy for youth and young adults. This program confronts the many issues our youth and young adults face on a daily basis. Jay, along with a group of mature women tackle these issues head on and offer practical steps for success.
For more info, visit the Maximum Impact – Reaching Black Girls home page.
- Vision – Who Will You Become?
- God’s Plan vs. Your Plan
- Influences – Cultural Conditioning
- Black Girl Strategies – How To Position Yourself For A Life Of Success
- You’re Not A Victim! You’re A Victor
- Street Smarts For The Boardroom
- Life’s Landmines – How To Navigate Them
- The Social Media Trick Bag
- Chasing Vapors – Money vs. Character
- Dealing with Parent Issues
- The Buck Stops Here – Breaking Negative Generational Influences
- Grown Up – Thinking and Acting Like An Adult
- Self Control! – Emotions, Boys and More
- #BOSS Money – How To Become Financially Independent Without Becoming An Athlete Or Entertainer
- Human Trafficking – The Real Deal & How To Avoid Becoming A Victim
- All participants must register in advance and be accepted into the program.
- Each session is limited to 35 young women between the ages of 14 to 18.
- Participants will be given weekly LIFE WORK assignments.
- Attendance is critical in order to gain the most from the program.
- Your high schooler should have a desire to want to improve her life by participating in this program. This is not a program for someone who is not interested in improving.
- Parents/Guardian will be required to attend an online orientation before their child can participate in the program. This orientation can be attended online at your availability prior to the start of the sessions.
- There is currently no fee for these sessions. Participants will be required to pay for fees associated with any trips or special activities should they be scheduled.
- All electronic devices must be turned OFF during the sessions.
- Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated under any circumstances.