Maximum Impact – Manhood Intensive for Black Men – A Four Week Bootcamp (Ages 18+)
Date(s): Saturday, July 7th, 2018 - Saturday, July 28th, 2018
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Life Center – Bowie
13604 Old Annapolis Road
Bowie, MD 20720
Price: FREE - Registration Required
Many black men face unique cultural, family, emotional and economic challenges. Oftentimes, these issues are overlooked and are not addressed. As a result, many black men lack the tools required to become successful men. These deficiencies will threaten their careers, families and finances if not addressed properly. Join Jay on the journey to empower black men with the tools they need for a successful life.
About Jay Cameron
Jay Cameron has created Maximum Impact (a four-week personal development program) as a part of his Life Prep Academy. Maximum Impact is a comprehensive program that confronts the many issues the community faces on a daily basis.
Jay grew up in Washington, DC during the 1980’s. Having attended Georgetown Day School and D.C. Public Schools, Jay’s unique educational background afforded him many opportunities but he still encountered many challenges that he was not prepared for. His goal through these sessions is to share the MANY lessons he wished someone had taught him. As a black man, Jay recognizes his responsibility to give back. These sessions will be upfront, honest, encouraging and empowering.
- Vision – Who Are You As A Man?
- Making Peace With Your Past
- Understanding The Context Of Your Life
- Fatherless Fathering – Being A Father Without The Guidance Of A Father
- God’s Plan vs. Your Plan
- Black Man Influences – Cultural Conditioning
- Black Man Strategies – How To Position Yourself For A Life Of Success
- You’re Not A Victim! You’re A Victor
- Hustlin’ Backwards – When Working Excessive Overtime Doesn’t Pay Off
- The Buck Stops Here – Breaking Negative Generational Influences
- Self Control! – Emotions, Women and More
- #BOSS Money – How To Be Financially Independent
- Man Up! – Life As A Renewed Man
Sponsored by The Life Center, Urban Change & Maximum Impact